Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank you!

This morning a friend of mine "kidnapped" me for what I would soon learn was "Kim Day." My friends had been planning a day to spoil me. Our first stop was the hair salon for a much needed cut and style. I was pampered with a pedicure, which felt glorious on my itchy skin, then on to some delicious soup at one of my favorite restaurants, Julienne Tomatoes and shopping at a local sports store where I was treated to new exercise pants and shoes for physical therapy, a wonderfully cozy jacket that is perfect for warding off my occasional chills, and the cutest pair of boots to safely walk around outside in. When I tried to learn who to thank, I was just told that a lot of people were a part of it. So I am sending my love and a huge thank you for the wonderful welcome home present many of you sent my way! Again, wishing you your best holiday ever!

No comments: