Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An Amazing Repair

The nerves in my right arm are beginning to function again and as a result, muscle is returning to parts of my right hand! The change is quite striking! I can hardly wait to see my physical therapists. I know they'll be as thrilled as I am. I continue to gain more control of my legs, as well.

My weekly appointment went very well. Symptoms continue to be consistant with my diagnosis and my physician is very pleased with my progress. Now that the Lyme has been knocked down, we did extra bloodwork today, to survey viruses and co-infections. This will give my doctor an excellent idea of what is needed for my next phase of treatment.

Hopefully, my picc line will be able to come out in ten days and I will be ready to begin my next phase.

Wishing you a wonderful week!

No comments: