Thursday, December 4, 2008

Better Days

We have the most wonderful friends and family in the world! Thank you!!! Your gifts, when times are so hard for everyone, are so very much appreciated. I can't even begin to find the words that express our endless gratitude and love for all of you! Your gifts will help with gas, medical bills, food, a donation to the The Lyme Disease Foundation and Santa. Thank you!!!

This song by The Goo Goo dolls has long been on my mind.

"And you ask me what I want this year
and I'll try to make it kind and clear
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

As my dream for better days becomes more and more a reality, we are so very grateful for all of you this holiday season!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Kim, Just know that you have a lot of friends who love and appreciate you. You make doing kind and helpful things easy!

Kim said...

Thank you! : )

NCMC PLS 141 said...

Hi Kim:
Enjoy reading your blog and glad things are looking up for you and your family. I keep watching Chris to see see if he is still upright at work. He is a an amazing person, who continues to smile.
Best to your family!
ken winter

Kim said...

Ken,

My best to yours, as well! Happy Holidays!

Kim