Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catching Up

I hope this finds everyone enjoying a wonderful New Year! The sun is shining for the first time in days and it is beautiful! My appointment with my opthamologist went very well. My corneas are clear! Another positive sign! I have added an antiviral component to my antibiotic treatment and true to form, I am feeling worse, as expected, and will continue to feel worse for several weeks before I begin to improve. Exhausted, with joint pain and headaches, comes close to summing it up, but the girls are in school, the house is quiet, and when I need to sleep, I do. Several vitamin supplements have been added to my healing regimen.

I'm gathering strength for round two. Lyme disease can be transmitted through the placenta during pregnancy, and it has. The light at the end of the tunnel? The joys of a healthy family. Enjoy life's blessings!

1 comment:

TheSingingBird said...

hugs and love and light♥
e-mail me if you need any extra support