Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's snowing!

It has been snowing and winter seems upon us. I had my weekly appointment today and all is going as expected. I've had a few issues with my eyesight that are a bit troubling and will visit an opthamologist tomorrow at Beaumont to determine what is happening.

My first solo venture to the doctor took a bit longer than anticipated. I stopped at Target to pick up a few things on the way home and returned to a car with flat rear tire in the parking lot.Ugh! I am not exactly in a physical position to change a tire these days so went back inside and bought a can of the inflatable sealant. I must say that it worked beautifully and made it possible for me to travel down the road to a tire store. I am going to go back and purchase a second can and keep it in the trunk. I highly recommend it and feel very fortunate to not to have been stuck on the side of the highway today.

Wishing you a wonderful week!

No comments: